NATA 2018 is a combination of online and pen paper based entrance exam conducted by the Council of Architecture (CoA) to evaluate and test students seeking admission to various Architecture colleges.Part A comprises of Aptitude Part- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and Part B comprises of Drawing questions will be answered on A4 size drawing sheets. Pioneers in this field for more than a decade now, the blog has been specially created keeping in mind the updated guidelines of NATA 2018.
As the great Steve Jobs said “The only way to do great work is to love what you do”. Success would definitely follow handwork and one’s passion. Preparing for an exam is very crucial as it finally decides your career path. Preparation is a stepping stone in everyone’s life which helps to attain their goals and aims in life. Preparing for NATA 2018 will be very easy if you have a proper plan and strategy for cracking the exam. It definitely is not a distant dream. None of us is born with knowledge, we attain it through experiences and explorations. Look at the tips on How to prepare for NATA 2018 and overcome the phobia of NATA exam and make the entire process of preparation for exam a cake walk.
- Get self-motivated and connect to with a career counselor. The key to crack any exam is getting self-motivated and passionate about your dream career. It’s critical to start doing your homework as early as possible. Researching about architecture, architects and its future prospects will help you get motivated and live your dream.
- Go through last year papers and mock tests to give you thorough practice for various topics.This will also help you to figure out important topics needed to be covered.
- Sketching is the key because it forms an integral part of the NATA paper. The student can practice compositions, still life, perspective drawings, fore shortening, graphic design to name a few… one can explore coloring through dry media and prefer using A4 size format.
- Time your mock tests to get aggressive with preparation. Subscribe to various online tests to get enough practice.
- Revise mathematics of 9th-12th standard as it forms an important chunk of the exam. Going through topic-wise formulae for 9th and 10th is a good idea.
- Aptitude and Logical Reasoning requires practice and time-management. It is a very scoring portion of the exam which needs to be exploited very well. There are lot of good Aptitude books available in the market for the same.
- Read through articles and blogs about Architecture and related topics to give you a fair idea about various terms and vocabulary used in Architecture.
- Last but not the least, have a proper schedule for diet and sleep to help you in achieve your goals. Mental health, as well as physical health, also plays an important role in determining your life.All the Best for your preparation..!! Stay tuned to The Futurist for more updates on NATA 2018 and its Preparation Tips..!!